1. Ensure that new & used vehicles displayed on the lot are arranged in a neat, attractive manner. Any “holes” must be filled with another retail unit. Regularly rotate used car line positions to give an appearance of freshness to inventory. Advise management of any necessary mechanical or reconditioning work.
2. Run errands related to sale of vehicles. This includes but is not limited to trips to DMV (CT or out of state), emissions, gas station, and other dealerships.
3. Dust all vehicles on the showroom floor on a daily basis.
4. Maintain upkeep of exterior of property (picking up trash on ground, etc.). This includes assisting in snow removal as needed and requires shoveling, sanding, cleaning off and moving vehicles, and assisting with plowing.
5. Perform miscellaneous jobs within the dealership as directed by management. This may include errands, washing vehicles, janitorial and other duties.