Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Greet all customers entering the service area and direct customers to service-write up area. Tag vehicles and install mats and seat covers. Park all vehicles in appropriate locations.
- Maintain organized lot in order to provide easy access for customers. Includes removing any debris and snow.
- Maintain loaner vehicles. Wash, fill gas tanks and park in designated area. Inform management of any mechanical or body repairs needed.
- Perform alignment checks in the drive through quickly and efficiently, providing color alignments print out to the Service Consultants while the customer is still in the Consultants office.
- Clean, wash and detail customer vehicles, shop and service drive as needed.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service orientated environment preferred
- Can adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer centric mindset
- Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technology advancement
- Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues raised by customers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed