Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Set-up, diagnose and straighten frames and uni-body.
- Perform all body and fender repairs; hold damaged parts for insurance company re-inspection, when advised, or when supplemental damages are encountered.
- Check replacement parts to ensure proper fit.
- Perform welding, painting, priming, body alignment and oxidizing operations; in designated areas.
- Operate all equipment in the body shop in a safe manner.
- Prepare damaged areas on vehicles for paint, including masking and priming.
- Handle materials such as cleaning fluid, thinner, paint, sandpaper and tape in a safe and efficient manner.
- Complete all repairs as stated on estimate.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and OSHA regulations that pertain to your job and have been instructed to you through “Right to Know” and safety training .
- Perform daily inspections of your work area.
- Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds, bend, reach overhead, squat and stoop.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service orientated environment preferred
- Can adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer centric mindset
- Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technology advancement
- Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues raised by customers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed