APPRECIATION BONUSES OFFERED AS FOLLOWS:
Master Technician - $10,000
A or B Technician - $5,000
- Maintain ASE and manufacturer-required certifications. Maintain adequate training levels as designated by manufacturer.
- Read and understand customer complaints or requests; diagnose and advise appropriate party of findings; complete all authorized repairs in accordance with manufacturer and company policy.
- Request and obtain parts from the parts department. Return warranty parts back to the parts department or discard. Dispose of all hazardous waste per OSHA guidelines.
- Road test vehicles as needed to diagnose or verify completion of job.
- Reach technician service bulletins and utilize computer to remain up-to-date on manufacturer recalls and/or technical data.
- Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds, bend, reach overhead, squat and stoop.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and OSHA regulations that pertain to your job and have been instructed to you through “Right to Know” and safety training at your store.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.