Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Load parts vehicle with daily deliveries per the dispatch instructions.
- Obey all motor vehicle safety requirements and laws. Maintain clean driving record and driver’s license.
- Turn all slips at the end of every shift.
- Check parts delivered against invoices; report any discrepancies to Manager.
- Collect payment, ensuring checks are accurately filled out.
- Keep track of vehicle maintenance, notifying manager of any problems or required maintenance.
- Assist with stocking shelves and pulling parts as needed.
- Properly account for all credit returns; match invoice numbers so credits can be tracked.
- Fill delivery truck with fuel at the end of each shift.
- Wash parts van weekly, maintain interior clean.
- Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds, bend, reach overhead, squat and stoop.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service orientated environment preferred
- Can adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer centric mindset
- Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technology advancement
- Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues raised by customers.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed