1. With the assistance of Office Managers plan, organize, direct, develop and staff the West Simsbury and BMW accounting offices to maintain timeliness of reporting and functionality within the departments
2. Control activities to ensure proper internal controls are being maintained to prevent embezzlement and/or fraud.
3. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed as designated by the Hoffman Auto Group Privacy Act Policy.
4. Ensure with VP of Finance the timely and accurate publication of daily reports required by management.
5. Review and monitor cash requirements and cash position of the company, with a goal of improving cash position through better cash controls and asset management.
6. Ensure with CFO, VP of Finance and Office Managers that regular monthly operating results for West Simsbury and BMW stores are presented to senior management and appropriate personnel along with discussion points for improvements such as expense control, common problems and goals.
7. Ensure along with CFO and VP of Finance that preparation for the annual CPA review is complete.
8. Ensure, in conjunction with CFO, VP of Finance, Director of Business Advancement & Technology, and Fixed Operations Director that our dealer management system is working accurately, effectively and efficiently.
9. Ensure all Connecticut labor laws are adhered to with guidance from Talent Engagement Center.