1. Prepare monthly to better understand the day-to-day activities necessary to achieve monthly personal goals as set by management.
2. Track daily activities such as: showroom phone and internet opportunities, test drives, appointments, etc. to monitor and stay on path toward achieving monthly goals. Report to management concerning any obstacles or opportunities that may affect workflow.
3. Complete all daily activities. Included but not limited to: CRM duties, follow ups, entering complete and accurate customer contact information, and following up with delivered clients in accordance to management’s instructions.
4. Maintain CRM system to encourage repeat business and encourage vehicle owner to refer leads and prospects, as well as to achieve market share requirements.
5. Be active and creative in customer prospect opportunities, developing opportunities outside of daily walk-in traffic to help achieve goals.
6. Complete a dealership walkthrough with all clients (service, features, parts, etc.)
7. Perform delivery of sold vehicle, demonstrating features and operation of the vehicle. Offer second delivery at customer’s preference.
8. Learn and understand the terminology of the automobile industry and keep abreast of technological changes in products. Be familiar with competitive products, including prices, equipment, models, and trading practices.
9. Maintain CSI scores above regional average on a monthly basis.