Ensure all financial transactions for the service department are properly handled and reported. Communicate with customers throughout the service experience.
1. Answer phone calls, take phone messages and/or direct to voice mail. Page as needed.
2. Schedule appointments and transportation for customers.
3. Perform follow-up, introduction and/or decline service calls.
4. Accept payment for repair orders as vehicles are picked up. Close repair orders.
5. Follow established procedures for check and credit card authorization.
6. Balance repair order sales to register and credit card machine(s). Maintain $100 balance in cash drawer daily.
7. Valet vehicles if necessary.
8. Route paperwork as appropriate for accounting purposes.
9. Perform clerical duties such as copying, filing, faxing, typing as needed.
10. Maintain work area organized.
11. Miscellaneous duties as needed.