Organize shop for maximum efficiency on a day to day basis.
1. Review workloads, parts issues, paint scheduling, detail procedure in order to improve cycle time.
2. Review work quality during and after the repair process to improve quality of product.
3. Inspect work areas for safety, compliance, efficiency and maintenance.
4. Operate all equipment in a safe and conscientious manner.
5. Maintain safe and clean work areas; provide guidance for parts storage and efficiency.
6. Review and understand all Federal, State, DEP and OSHA regulations that pertain to the operation of your department/s. Perform weekly shop inspections to ensure a safe environment and compliance with all regulations by your staff. Take immediate corrective action and appropriate disciplinary action if any violations are observed.
7. Tear down vehicles in an orderly fashion for accurate estimation by appraisers.
8. Assist technicians in reassembly to expedite delivery process.
9. Attend and meet training requirements per Body Shop Manager.
10. Miscellaneous duties as assigned.