1. Establish long and short-range goals for an innovative staff, regarding new and used vehicles (volume & gross). Recommend new car inventory to be stocked by each customer’s dream color, model and equipment. Ensure manufacturer CSI standards are being adhered to and promote applicable surveys to ensure high CSI within a luxury dealership.
2. Utilize your industry-leading knowledge to ensure sales personnel are up to date on training and certifications and enroll in applicable training as needed. Diligently work to capture luxury brand awards and distinctions by organizing and mobilizing your team.
3. Make the space your own by merchandising new and used inventory effectively, ensuring elegant and attractive display of vehicles. Direct lot attendant as need to ensure safe, clean, “ready to sell” vehicles at all times.
4. Engage in new and preowned vehicle deals with salespeople; use your superior skills to assist with closing deals. Ensure all customers turned over to F&I department. Appraise trade-ins and check deal paperwork to ensure compliance with DMV and finance institution. Thoroughly adhere to proper appraisal process.
5. Be a leader in the organization by planning and conducting a minimum of one sales meeting per week on a topic of your choice. Train salespeople in innovative luxury brand closing skills and vehicle sales. Participate in dealership team management decisions for an organization that has been in business for a century.
6. Communicate manufacturer and/or dealership programs and incentives to sales staff as necessary with objective of increasing new high performance car gross and F&I penetration. Plan and develop cutting-edge advertising for dealership in conjunction with General Manager.
7. Ensure positive and growth-oriented culture in order to serve a client-base of Porsche enthusiasts.
8. Ensure luxury product and best practice training occurs to improve knowledge of Digital Brand Specialists in order to drive growth to the top of the market.