1. Greet customers promptly and give fair estimates on cost and time required for bodywork. Break down estimates into labor and parts before job is started.
2. Follow standard operating procedures with DRP programs.
3. Schedule appointments and transportation for customers with rental agency and/or Hoffman shuttle service.
4. Document daily in CCC1 & DealerTrack.
5. Communicate effectively with customer/insurance/technician throughout the repair process. Prepare supplements and obtain insurance company approval in a timely fashion.
6. Revise and approve time allowances for each job.
7. Follow-up on parts department orders to ensure parts availability. Keep track of returned parts, credits, etc.
8. Answer phone calls, set up appointments, and take messages as necessary.
9. Monitor quality control throughout the repair process.
10. Follow all policies and procedures as designated by the Hoffman Auto Group Privacy Act policy.
11. Prepare final billing for completed repair orders. Perform cashiering duties, along with accounts receivable follow up. Maintain accounts receivables below sixty (60) days.
12. Meet training requirements.