1. Maintain ASE and manufacturer-required certifications. Maintain adequate training levels as designated by manufacturer.
2. Read and understand customer complaints or requests; diagnose and advise appropriate party of findings; complete all authorized repairs in accordance with manufacturer and company policy.
3. Request and obtain parts from the parts department. Return warranty parts back to the parts department or discard. Dispose of all hazardous waste per OSHA guidelines.
4. Road test vehicles as needed to diagnose or verify completion of job.
5. Reach technician service bulletins and utilize computer to remain up-to-date on manufacturer recalls and/or technical data.
6. Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds, bend, reach overhead, squat and stoop.
7. Ensure compliance with all safety and OSHA regulations that pertain to your job and have been instructed to you through “Right to Know” and safety training at your store.
8. Perform miscellaneous duties as needed.
9. Maintain a clean and organized work area.