Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Sell parts at a profit
- Handle incoming telephone order efficiently.
- Receive parts orders and check invoices against shipment. Ship parts as needed.
- Stock shelves.
- Maintain department organized. Keep counters and parts area free of litter/
- Assist in keeping parts catalogs updated.
- Inform customers when special orders arrive.
- Assist in returning rebuilt cores and obsolete parts to factory.
- Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds, bend, reach overhead, squat and stoop.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service orientated environment preferred
- Can adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer centric mindset
- Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technology advancement
- Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues raised by customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed