1. Greet all customers entering the service area. Direct customers to service-write up area, tag, install mats and seat covers and park vehicles. Turn in keys to advisor.
2. Maintain organized lot in order to provide easy access for customers. Includes removing any debris and snow.
3. Keep parking lot in a confined, neat, and orderly fashion.
4. Maintain loaner vehicles daily: wash, fill gas tank, park in designated area. Inform management of any mechanical or body repairs needed.
5. Perform alignment checks in the drive through quickly and efficiently, providing color alignments print out to the Service Consultants while the customer is still in the Consultants office.
6. Clean, wash and detail customer vehicles as needed.
7. Valet vehicles for customer pick-up as requested.
8. Use care and respect when driving customer or company vehicles.
9. Keep all entry areas clean and free of snow. Assist with snow removal on the lot and customer vehicles.
10. Keep dumpster area clean and orderly.
11. At the Service Manager’s discretion clean shop daily using hand tools (such as mop, scrub brush, etc.) and/or motorized floor cleaner. Dump trash; remove all discarded boxes and old parts.
12. Perform miscellaneous jobs within the dealership as directed by management. This may include errands, dealer swaps, janitorial or other duties.