1. Answers telephone courteously, take phone messages and/or direct to voicemail.
2. Make new purchase, 45 day and CSE phone calls.
3. Call customers with open recalls.
4. Schedule appointments on Xtime; schedule transportation for customers if needed.
5. Maintain all paperwork for the department.
6. Accept payment for repair orders as vehicles are picked up. Follow established procedures for check and credit card authorization. Close repair orders.
7. Process and maintain all warranty paperwork as required by the manufacturer.
8. Handle all transportation damage on new cars, this includes opening repair order, receiving quote from body shop, obtaining approval for repairs and submitting repairs to manufacturer for payment.
9. Follow up and correct all claims returned by manufacturer.
10. Perform cash out each day by balancing repair order sales to register and credit card machine(s)
11. Write up Safety & PDI repair orders. Submit PDI’s for reimbursement. Close repair orders when complete.
12. Organize and maintain work area in a neat manner.
13. Schedule and organize all service department events (shop meetings, clinics, etc.).
14. Route paperwork as appropriate for accounting purposes.
15. Perform clerical functions such as copying, typing, faxing, filing as needed. Perform miscellaneous duties as requested.
1. High School Diploma
2. 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service orientated environment preferred
3. Can adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer centric mindset
4. Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technology advancement
5. Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
6. Works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues raised by customers.