Provides personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
1. Manage/maintain Co-Chairman’s daily business/personal schedule and attach all required files, correspondence, etc. pertinent to each meeting and/or appointment.
2. Screen all visitors to control office interruptions.
3. Provide feedback to Co-Chairman on various business correspondence.
4. Assist in handling of incoming phone calls within capacity; otherwise, accurately list all messages for Co-Chairman on daily phone log or, if caller requests, route call to voice mail. Re-route all other calls to appropriate party (ies) if need be.
5. Work to resolve sales/service/parts/body shop customer complaints with speed and professionalism, including involvement of relative sources, if need be.
6. Act as the point of contact between executive and inter/external clients
7. Provide reports, presentations, and briefs.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
2. 5 years’ work experience within an Executive Administrative Assistant function, preferably in a large organization;
3. Proven proficiency in with Microsoft office suite including but, not limited to Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
4. Appearance must reflect the professional standards set by the Hoffman Auto Group.
5. Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
6. Must have the ability to adapt and embrace change with an internal and external customer centric mindset
7. Act as an advocate for teammates and have a strong commitment to technology advancement
8. Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality