1. Manages the entire customer experience in the service department
2. Greet customers promptly and courteously, identify their needs, record customer and vehicle data accurately
3. Determine necessary maintenance and accurately record customers’ concerns.
4. Promote sales of labor, parts and accessories without losing sight of being an advisor to the customer.
5. Effectively communicates with customers of needed repairs or suggested maintenance.
6. Answer appointment line as needed. Retrieve voicemail messages as received and respond appropriately in a timely manner. Properly input all appointments into Xtime.
7. Document all necessary information on work orders, invoices, route sheets, appointment schedules, time tickets, time cards and any other forms required by the manufacturer or Hoffman according to company, manufacturer and motor vehicle guidelines.
8. Dispatch work as equally and as possible while ensuring customer satisfaction.
9. Inspect every customer’s car and document dents, scratches or damages to prevent dealership from being accused of damaging their vehicle.
10. Sell all Hoffman products (if applicable).
11. Complete all mandatory online training available.
12. Perform miscellaneous functions as required. These may include but are not limited to, backing up other service advisors, aiding with warranty preparation/processing, and dispatch.