1. Answers phones as needed. Retrieves voice mail messages as received and responds appropriately, in a timely manner. Properly inputs all appointments into ADP; prints and distributes schedules.
2. Schedules and tracks loaner vehicles based on availability.
3. Updates loaner inventory.
4. Accept payment for repair orders as vehicles are picked up. Follow established procedures for check and credit card authorization. Close repair orders. Balance repair order sales to register and credit card machine(s). Maintain $100 balance in cash drawer daily.
5. Maintains Service Department filing system. Accurately files documents; sets up new files as needed.
6. Inventory and order all pertinent documents, forms and office supplies.
7. Route paperwork as appropriate for accounting purposes.
8. Organize and maintain work area in a neat manner. Perform clerical functions such as copying, typing, faxing, filing as needed. Perform miscellaneous duties as requested