1. Greet customers promptly and courteously, perform a “walk around” on every vehicle with customer; identify their needs and record customer and vehicle data accurately on the proper form/document. Determine necessary maintenance and accurately record customers’ concerns. Promote sales of labor, parts and accessories without losing sight of being an advisor to the customer. Advise customers of needed repairs or suggested maintenance.
2. Run vehicle vin inquiry on every vehicle.
3. Sell all Hoffman products (if applicable).
4. Answer appointment line as needed. Retrieve voicemail messages as received and respond appropriately in a timely manner. Properly input all appointments into Xtime.
5. Document all necessary information on work orders, invoices, route sheets, appointment schedules, time tickets, time cards and any other forms required by the manufacturer or Hoffman according to company, manufacturer and motor vehicle guidelines.
6. Request a MultiPoint inspection on every vehicle to track and sell needed repairs
7. Promote sales of labor, parts and accessories without losing sight of being an advisor to the customer.
8. Review and update all customer information on every vehicle; i.e. Name, Address, Phone Numbers and email address.
9. Provide estimate for labor/parts. If open, contact customer for approval and properly document any additional dollar amount approved by customer on work order, with date & time.
10. Provide every customer with a receipt and a “Know your vehicle” report during active delivery.
11. Walk every customer to their vehicle as they exit the Service Department.
12. Inform Service Manager of any situation which may lead to a dissatisfied customer or employee.
13. Contact each customer upon completion of repair. Contact each customer whose vehicle will be held overnight by 3:30 p.m. each day.
14. Follow up on all customers to ensure their satisfaction.
15. Book Technician hours daily.
16. Inspect Work in process daily.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran