A service coordinator receives, processes, and coordinates all incoming service requests and will communicate with customers throughout the service experience, keeping their satisfaction as number one priority. Responsible for answering telephone calls and ensuring all financial transactions for the service department are properly handled and reported.
1. Greet clients and prospective clients in a friendly and sincere manner.
2. Answer all service calls courteously.
3. Schedule service appointments and arrange transportation for clients.
4. Create daily pre-work orders, run Oasis, and check for recalls.
5. Take customer payment for repair orders as vehicles are picked up.
6. Count and balance cash drawer daily, maintaining correct amount in drawer at all times.
7. Call all new customers to welcome them to service.
8. Call customers to schedule appointments for special order parts.
9. Call customers to reschedule appointments.
10. Keep inventory of all office supplies and order when needed.
11. Perform clerical functions such as copying, typing, faxing, and filing as needed. Perform miscellaneous duties as requested.
12. Maintain a neat and organized work space in order to maximize both customer experience and work efficiency.
13. Display a positive attitude towards both customers and coworkers.
14. Follow all policies and procedures as designated by the Hoffman Auto Group Privacy Act Policy.
15. Regular on-time attendance is an essential function of this job. Absences of any kind must be kept to a minimum so business is not negatively affected.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran