1. Greet customers promptly and courteously; identify their needs and record customer and vehicle data accurately on the proper form/document. Determine necessary maintenance and accurately record customers’ concerns. Promote sales of labor, parts and accessories without losing sight of being an advisor to the customer. Advise customers of needed repairs or suggested maintenance.
2. Create an “MPI World Class Inspection” line on every repair order.
3. Deliver a “Recommended Action Plan” as needed.
4. Deliver a “Know Your Vehicle” report on every car.
5. Handle telephone inquiries; return customer phone calls.
6. Document all necessary information on work orders, invoices, route sheets, appointment schedules, time tickets, time cards and any other forms required by the manufacturer or Hoffman according to company, manufacturer and motor vehicle guidelines.
7. Run Vin #’s thru Dealer Daily to check warranty coverage, extended warranty coverage and open recalls.
8. Ensure all vehicles are clean, ready and accessible to customers before pick up.
9. Help maintain a positive online presence by encouraging your customer to submit feedback about their experience on a Google review.
10. Provide estimate for labor/parts. If open, contact customer for approval.
11. Perform active delivery with every customer which includes reviewing work performed, cost of repair, multipoint inspection results and setting the next appointment.
12. Inform Service Manager of any situation which may lead to a dissatisfied customer.
13. Keep in constant contact with your customer throughout the entire process advising them of any delays in repair and completion of repair.
14. Maintain an accurate, updated route sheet.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran