1. Park vehicles as directed by Service Drive Greeters. Place keys in proper storage area.
2. Wash customer vehicles and perform detail functions as directed. Properly mark key tag to indicate which area vehicle is parked in after wash is complete. Park vehicle in writer holding area or inside during inclement weather and bring key tag to consultant. Keep track of necessary completion times for vehicle washes and ensure timely completion.
3. Maintain loaner vehicles daily: Wash, park in designated area. Inform management of any mechanical or body repairs needed.
4. Provide rides to guests as needed.
5. Gas up Loaner cars as required.
6. Keep all Loaner cars clean and free of prior loaner agreements.
7. Empty garbage on days assigned by Service Manager.
8. Two to three times weekly (at Service Manager’s discretion), clean shop floor using hand tools (such as mop, scrub brush, etc.) and motorized floor cleaner.
9. Maintaining Service Dept. parking lot – cars parked in orderly fashion – deep designated spots open.
10. Assist with snow removal as needed. This may require shoveling, sanding, cleaning off and moving vehicles, assisting with plowing.
11. Maintain a friendly and professional behavior at all times.
- Customer centric mind set
- Must be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran