1. Establish personal and income goals, using past salary, commission and bonus as a basis. Establish number of vehicles (new/used) to be sold to reach earnings goal. Establish number of demonstrations, new hot prospects to contact and face-to-face customer relations, which must be completed to achieve goals.
2. Develop a creative method or program to reach predetermined goals in the allocated time. Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, year to determine how to better utilize time, plan more effectively or obtain support. Report to management concerning objectives, planned activities, reviews/analyses as directed. Attend sales meetings as directed.
3. Maintain CRM system so as to encourage repeat business and make the vehicle owner conscious of the Brand Specialist so he/she will refer leads and prospects and achieve market share requirements.
4. Maintain a prospect development system, which may include a group of prospect locators and sales associates.
5. Work service drive as scheduled and follow dealership procedures.
6. Enter complete and accurate customer contact information into CRM.
7. Maintain Google scores above 4.7 on a monthly basis.
8. Learn and understand the terminology of the automobile industry and keep abreast of technological changes in product. Be familiar with competitive products, including prices, equipment, models and trading practices.
9. Make sure every new/used vehicle sale is “turned over” in a professional, quality manner to the F&I Manager when the deal is written. Perform a service/parts walk with each customer in accordance with dealership policy, emphasizing quality and availability of repairs.
10. Fulfill factory certification requirements as directed by management.
11. Follow-up with delivered clients in accordance with management’s instructions.
12. Perform delivery of sold vehicle, demonstrating features and operation of the vehicle and answering questions.
- Customer centric mind set
- Must be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran