1. Ensure proper gathering and recording of customer contact information during all interactions.
2. Ensure contact and follow-up procedures are followed per written guidelines for Internet leads, orphan customers, unsold showroom visits, phone-ups and lease renewals; recording data properly.
3. Work with sales management and air traffic controller in determining vehicle models that require a sell-down. Contact clients with appropriate offers.
4. Conduct long-term follow up (beyond 90 days) for internet leads, sales calls and floor-ups that are not being attended to by BDC reps or brand specialists.
5. Transfer to appropriate department and/or schedule service or body shop appointments as necessary.
6. Complete daily work plans accurately and efficiently.
7. Complete sales technique, lead management software & vehicle product knowledge training.
8. Meet objectives for appointment setting and vehicle deliveries.
9. Maximize lead management capability by integrating creativity with manufacturer sales programs, offering alternative choices and following up to all extents necessary.
10. Communicate effectively in all written and verbal correspondence.
11. Foster harmonious interdepartmental relations between BDC members and sales management staff.
12. Enter complete and accurate customer information and interaction notes into CRM.
13. Assign and ensure timely & accurate responses for all internet leads, text leads, etc.
14. Answer all sales calls ensuring accurate recording of activity in CRM.
15. Assist business development manager and business development center team leader in evaluating 3rd party lead providers in order to make recommendations as necessary.
- Customer centric mind set
- Must be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran