1. Act as a greeter to all incoming customers with best possible first impression.
2. Answer incoming calls and ensure that the phones are answered in a timely, helpful and professional manner.
3. Schedule appointments and transportation for customers with rental agency and/or Hoffman shuttle service; documenting daily in the Certified Collateral Corporation (CCC) Information Services.
4. Greet customers promptly and give fair estimates on cost and time required for bodywork. Break down estimates into labor and parts before job is started.
5. Communicate with customer/technicians/insurance company throughout the repair process. Notify customer of anything which may delay completion of repairs in the estimated time frame. Document after each occurrence in the CCC Management System.
6. Revise and approve time allowances for each job. Thoroughly prepare supplements and obtain insurance company approval in a timely fashion, while documenting in the CCC Management System.
7. Follow up parts department orders to ensure parts availability.
8. Assist with quality check of completed jobs.
9. Quality control and oversee all created repair orders and estimates. Ensure that they have been completely populated and properly input for the next procedure or step.
10. Fill in for any absent or missing appraisers.
11. Work in conjunction with outside adjusters and assigned technicians to ensure that all portions of needed supplements are obtained, recorded and followed through.
12. Research and print any OEM procedures and attach to estimate given to technician to ensure proper repairs.
13. Oversee parking area to ensure that there are constantly open parking places for incoming traffic and customers.
14. Prepare final billing for completed repair orders.
15. Assist customers with the cashiering process and securing funds for Hoffman Auto Group.
16. Assist in securing parts, special order parts and vendor services to include delivery and pick up as needed.
17. Assist management with final review of all repair orders prior to final closing.
18. Complete an active delivery process with every customer. Assure that the customer is completely satisfied and understands the scope of repairs performed on their vehicle.
19. Assist Manager with overseeing Body Shop collections; assuring that all are kept to a minimum and each responsible Appraiser is constantly active on collections.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran