1. Clean and wash customer vehicles as needed for delivery. refer to procedure list
2. Clean shop daily using hand tools (such as mop, scrub brush, etc and/or motorized floor cleaner. Dump trash, remove all discarded boxes and old parts.
3. Keep parking lot in a confined, neat and orderly fashion. Arrange lot as needed throughout the day.
4. Valet vehicles for customer pick-up as requested.
5. When performing duties that require using other facilities do not loiter or be disrespectful to others
6. Use care and respect when driving customer or company vehicles.
7. Keep all entry areas clean and free of snow ensuring the safety of our employees and customers. Assist with snow removal on the lot and customer vehicles. This may require shoveling, sanding, cleaning off and moving vehicles or assisting with plowing.
8. At the manager’s request assist in minor building maintenance (repairs to building, painting, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran