1. Ensure that new & used vehicles displayed on the lot are arranged in a neat, attractive manner. Any “holes” must be filled with another retailable unit. Regularly rotate used car line positions to give an appearance of freshness to inventory. Advise management of any necessary mechanical or reconditioning work.
2. Run errands related to sale of vehicles. This includes but is not limited to trips to DMV (CT or out of state), emissions, gas station, other dealerships, etc.
3. On a daily basis dust all vehicles on the showroom floor.
4. Responsible for up keep of exterior Audi property
5. Assist with snow removal as needed. This may require shoveling, sanding, cleaning off and moving vehicles, assisting with plowing.