Perform all painting assigned by Body Shop Manager using materials and supplies economically. Perform work efficiently and with quality in mind. Properly match colors on vehicles to achieve full customer satisfaction. Maintain paint and related equipment.
1. Prepare/inspect all vehicles for spraying (e.g. sanding, taping etc.).
2. Spray all paint work as scheduled with coordinator or production sheet.
3. Maintain paint equipment as suggested by manufacturer and OSHA.
4. Ensure compliance with all safety and OSHA regulations that pertain to your job and have been instructed to you through KPA and safety training at your store.
5. Maintain paint mix room and paint booth in neat and orderly fashion; includes cleaning on a daily basis, changing filters, empting receptacles, monitor storage of miscellaneous perches and part holding racks to ensure they are properly and safely stored between uses.
6. Operate recycler of liquid byproducts as needed as to minimize outside purchases of Thinner.
7. Operate computer and scale system for paint mixing formulas. Mix paint for quality color matches including tinting and blending colors.
8. Order and control paint specific products.
- Customer centric mind set
- Must be flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing work environment
- Passionate about learning and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran