1. Sell parts at a profit.
2. Handle incoming telephone orders efficiently.
3. Prepare parts invoices and orders by computer.
4. Receive parts orders and check invoices against shipment. Ship parts as required.
5. Stock shelves promptly.
6. Maintain parts department in a clean and orderly condition. Keep counters and parts area free of litter.
7. Assist in keeping parts catalogs updated.
8. Inform customers when special orders arrive.
9. Assist in returning rebuilt cores and obsolete parts to factory.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran