1. Greet all customers entering the service area within two (2) minutes of arrival. Direct customers to service write-up area, tag, install mats and seat covers and park vehicles; turn in keys to service advisors.
2. At time of pickup, valet vehicles for customers, removing mats and seat covers.
3. Wash customer vehicles and perform detail functions as directed.
4. Maintain loaner vehicles daily: wash, fill gas tank, park in designated area. Inform management of any mechanical or body repairs needed.
5. Two to three times weekly (at Service Manager’s discretion), clean shop floor using hand tools (such as mop, scrub brush, etc.) and motorized floor cleaner.
6. Assist with snow removal as needed. This may require shoveling, sanding, cleaning off and moving vehicles, assisting with plowing.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran