Responsible for the daily support of the Body Shop Manager. Responsible for writing body shop damage estimates, negotiating with insurance adjusters, check-in and distribute parts, completing billing and performing other income-related activities.
1. Schedule appointments & transportation for customers rentals or shuttle service; document in the Certified Collateral Corporation (CCC) Information Services.
2. Greet customers and give estimates on cost and time required for bodywork.
3. Communicate with customer/technicians/insurance company throughout the repair process.
4. Assist with quality check of completed jobs.
5. Work in conjunction with outside adjusters.
6. Research and utilize any OE procedures to ensure proper repairs.
8. Prepare final billing for completed repair orders & assist customers with payment process.
9. Assist in securing parts as needed.
10. Complete an active delivery process with every customer.
11. Assist Manager with overseeing Body Shop accounts receivables and collections.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran