Under supervision of Auto Body Technician or Manager, repair vehicles in an efficient, ethical manner with customer satisfaction as first priority. Perform work assigned by the Body Shop Manager, using materials and supplies economically. Perform work efficiently and with quality in mind.
1. Strip and sand finishes off vehicles; tape vehicles for painting.
2. Prime and paint when required.
3. Perform body work in limited capacity. Buff vehicles when needed.
4. Handle materials such as cleaning fluid, thinner, paint, sandpaper and tape in a safe, efficient manner.
5. Ensure compliance with all safety and OSHA regulations that pertain to your job and have been instructed to you through “Right to Know” and safety training at your store. Perform DAILY inspections of your work area. At no time is it permissible to use or store a secondary container containing ANY substance without a proper Hazard Warning label adhered to the bottle.
6. Document work orders, time sheets, inspection sheets or other pertinent forms per company, state, manufacturer or federal regulations/procedures.
7. Must be able to lift at least fifty (50) pounds, bend, reach overhead, squat and stoop.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran